Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA Spanish GCSE 2017 Unofficial Markscheme? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Westsidegirl)
    Was is online surveys, talking to people on the street or telephone calls??
    I put online surveys

Then for the second part of that I chose that most think marriage is unnecessary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soundwaves)
    I similar to that, but c and d were the other way round. I thought that last one was suerte but no one has agreed with me yet so take this with a pinch of salt.
    The last one is sueno because she has a dream to go and work in england or something because it would be exciting

ReputationRep:
    online surveys

ReputationRep:
    omg this killed me i heard all three and didn't know what to do so guessed online surveys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aelmimcae)
    I put online surveys

Then for the second part of that I chose that most think marriage is unnecessary
    I got online surveys
    and marriage is uneccessary

ReputationRep:

I put Street as I think they said the results collected "en la calle", but they also were talking about online, so it was a bit confusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Citizenofpanem)
    I put Street as I think they said the results collected "en la calle", but they also were talking about online, so it was a bit confusing.
    I think it was saying that we are asking you from your street (ie online)

ReputationRep:
    I didnt realise that the bottom part of the question was still part of the same recording. the recording just kept talking but i didnt realise it was for the bottom part aswell. I WAS WAITING FOR THE BEEP it literally went straight to question 8 so i just guessed the second part

ReputationRep:
    I thought they said the name of the magazine was "en la calle" - probably wrong though!

ReputationRep:
    Were these all the questions on the reading paper because I remember that there was a filling in question about video games I think and there were more options based on multiple choice. How did you find the listening?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B-122)
    Were these all the questions on the reading paper because I remember that there was a filling in question about video games I think and there were more options based on multiple choice. How did you find the listening?
    worst thing in my life literally

ReputationRep:
    I thought they said the name of the magazine was "en la calle" - probably wrong though!
    I first put online but afterwards when I heard the recording again I heard calle so I changed my answer and I put street .

ReputationRep:
    i got online survey and for part B i put option C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B-122)
    Sorry I'm probably missing a few questions - were the piano and video games questions on the listening or reading paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B-122)
    I think some were from the listening paper too. And I found the listening much harder than past papers! I think they were definitely trialling some of the new GCSE style questions on us too - there was a lot of English translation. How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    I didnt realise that the bottom part of the question was still part of the same recording. the recording just kept talking but i didnt realise it was for the bottom part aswell. I WAS WAITING FOR THE BEEP it literally went straight to question 8 so i just guessed the second part

I did this too. And apparently two of my classmates did. Annoying as I did this in a mock and promised I'd never do it again. Nerves just took over and it just seemed to go so fast without time to write things. Think I guessed A.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds feasible tbh.

ReputationRep:
    worst thing in my life literally
    I agree I thought I was the only person which thought this but at least I am not.

ReputationRep:
    I did this too. And apparently two of my classmates did. Annoying as I did this in a mock and promised I'd never do it again. Nerves just took over. Think I guessed A.
    They never even tell you that the speaking will continue when there is more than one part to the question in the initial briefing

ReputationRep:
    My invigilator stopped us early! Everyone could tell he was inexperienced: he wrote on the whiteboard 'start: 9:30' for the reading, when it was actually 9:34! I rushed like crazy lol

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.