Sociology mock

Watch this thread
riri_x
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm currently in year 12 and found out that I got an E in my mock!! Over half the class failed but I'm still so worried!!! Any tips from people who take Sociology or are doing/have done their A Levels?? I really want to go to university but am worried that I won't get the grades
anonymous23456
Badges: 16
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by riri_x)
I'm currently in year 12 and found out that I got an E in my mock!! Over half the class failed but I'm still so worried!!! Any tips from people who take Sociology or are doing/have done their A Levels?? I really want to go to university but am worried that I won't get the grades
Do not worry!
We had mocks too and it only gives an indication I got an A for my mock, I do flashcards they really help and answering exam questions
riri_x
Rep:
(Original post by adorable16)
Do not worry!
We had mocks too and it only gives an indication I got an A for my mock, i do flashcards they really help and answering exam questions
Hey, thanks for the tip! I did use flashcards but didn't do a lot of past exam questions - I guess I need to focus on them thank you again!!
anonymous23456
Report 4 years ago
Hey, thanks for the tip! I did use flashcards but didn't do a lot of past exam questions - I guess I need to focus on them thank you again!!
you are most welcome, do you do AS?
I had my paper 1 on tuesday and paper 2 is next tuesday wish me luck!!
riri_x
Rep:
you are most welcome, do you do AS?
I had my paper 1 on tuesday and paper 2 is next tuesday wish me luck!!
I don't, I just have the sociology full A Level which I will sit next year, in year 13 are you in year 12? And good luck, btw!!!
anonymous23456
Report 4 years ago
I don't, I just have the sociology full A Level which I will sit next year, in year 13 are you in year 12? And good luck, btw!!!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!
I am in yr12 yes
AS is stressful...
riri_x
Rep:
GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!
I am in yr12 yes
AS is stressful...
Year 12 is so stressful have you started to look at universities yet? If so, which ones?!
anonymous23456
Report 4 years ago
Year 12 is so stressful have you started to look at universities yet? If so, which ones?!
Kings college
City university
Hertfordshire
you?? and yes yr12 is
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (19)
18.81%
The paper was reasonable (34)
33.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (34)
33.66%
It was TERRIBLE (14)
13.86%

Watched Threads