Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

SFE Appeal via MP Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm looking to appeal a decision made by SFE with regards to my evidence. Has anyone ever managed to appeal with the support of their MP and is able to offer any advice on how to go about this?

Thanks!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi paja1,

Thank you for your question.

Before making an appeal I would certainly advise you to phone us on 03001000607 to ensure all other options are exhausted. If you still need to make an appeal you can email our appeals team directly on [email protected]. More information on the appeals procedure can be found on http://bit.ly/1EzEpAp,

Thank you.
    Kruti

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kruti,

Thanks for letting me know however this matter has been ongoing for over eight months now. I've been given contradictory information from a number of departments on several occasions now.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi paja1,

I'm sorry about this.

Have you emailed the appeals team? They will give you an accurate response.

Thank you.
    Kruti.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruti Popat)
    Hi paja1,

I'm sorry about this.

Have you emailed the appeals team? They will give you an accurate response.

Thank you.
    Kruti.
    Hi Kruti,

Yeah I've sent an email in now, just waiting for a response. In the meantime, are you able to shed any light on the following?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...154&highlight=

As you can see in that thread, I've been advised by a member of staff at SFE one thing and then having done what they've said, I've been told the complete opposite now.

Thanks

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.