Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

GCSE Geography 2017 Exam Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    My GCSE Geography exam is on Monday 19th June, (AQA board) and my teacher has told us to only answer questions 1, 6 and 7 because these are the topics which we have done.
    1.5 hours for 3 questions just feels wrong?
    What would happen if I answered the others, which weren't the topics which I have studied?
    ahhh help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dial595esc)
    Hey,
    My GCSE Geography exam is on Monday 19th June, (AQA board) and my teacher has told us to only answer questions 1, 6 and 7 because these are the topics which we have done.
    1.5 hours for 3 questions just feels wrong?
    What would happen if I answered the others, which weren't the topics which I have studied?
    ahhh help
    Don't answer the other sections. You should only answer the three sections you have studied which are Restless Earth, Ice on the Land and The Coastal Zone if you are answering questions 1, 6 and 7. Each question is large and is worth 25 marks. 1 hour and a half is a good time for the exam, you can spend half an hour on each question.

ReputationRep:
    Finally found a thread for AQA. I feel I'm going to do well in this exam, as long as the case study questions are decent. I've only tried to memorise statistics and figures for my teacher's predicted case studies, if those come up, it's making up numbers.

Poll
Should schools shut at lunch to save money?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.