Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    i got a's and b's on all past papers but the exam today seemed impossible- i completely failed the listening- and they had it on so quiet and the invigilator kept opening and closing the door. I got 29 out of 30 on both writings so a* and 25 and 24 on my speaking so one mark off an a will i manage to scrape an a if i get two c's in the papers

ReputationRep:
    last year you needed around 10 ums marks even from foundation (about 10 normal marks) in order to pass with a C if you had just got enough marks for an A* in all assessment and course work pieces

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sainS)
    last year you needed around 10 ums marks even from foundation (about 10 normal marks) in order to pass with a C if you had just got enough marks for an A* in all assessment and course work pieces
    i got overall b in speaking though, one mark off according to last years grade boundaries, im a bit confused with what you mean do you mean you needed 10 marks to get a c in the paper and is that both papers or one?

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.