Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

No girl has ever had a crush on me. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I hear of the few female friends that I have talking about people they have a crush on me. I have never heard of a girl having a crush on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supreme Dalek)
    I hear of the few female friends that I have talking about people they have a crush on me. I have never heard of a girl having a crush on me.
    Your avatar is a Dalek. I'd do you.

Spoiler:
    Show

But seriously, don't worry about that sort of thing. In all likelihood, there are and have been girls who've had crushes on you. Even if not, it will happen. Patience, you must have.

(Original post by clumsyorange)
    Your avatar is a Dalek. I'd do you.

Spoiler:
    Show

But seriously, don't worry about that sort of thing. In all likelihood, there are and have been girls who've had crushes on you. Even if not, it will happen. Patience, you must have.

LOL same

ReputationRep:
    Relax, I'm sure some girls had crush on you and as you get older, some females may start crushing on you.

Be patient, work on yourself, be the person you want to attract.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    You do seem very intimidating to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galingo)
    You do seem very intimidating to be fair.
    Intimidating?

(Original post by Analyst89)
    Relax, I'm sure some girls had crush on you and as you get older, some females may start crushing on you.

Be patient, work on yourself, be the person you want to attract.

Good luck
    You mean like showing myself more love?

ReputationRep:
    Intimidating?

You mean like showing myself more love?
    Yes, appreciate yourself, embrace yourself, be proud of yourself, do things that make you happy, value yourself.

I've checked your previous threads and you are 16.

Relax, you're only 16!

Be more positive and optimistic, even females who like you may not even show they are interested in you,

You're very young, just enjoy life, be happy, play those video games(if you enjoy them), go out with your friends, do things that make you happy.

Stop worrying!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.