The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

How long does it take to hear from UAL after Skype interview?

Hello everyone!
I had a Skype interview with a course leader of UAL. I applied for a MA course. The interview went ok. I don't know how well I did.
The interview took place on May 15. And I'm already getting super nervous. Anyone knows when will I get a response?
Thank you
I also would like to know. My interview was the 17th

What course did you apply to? I did to graphic communication design MA
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PegasusTenma
I also would like to know. My interview was the 17th

What course did you apply to? I did to graphic communication design MA

I applied for Culture, Criticism and Curation. I was interviewed by the course leader. She was really nice and told me that they'll decide very soon.
I was told the same, let's hope someone else stumbles upon this thread and shines some light!
And good luck!!
Reply 4
I was told the same, let's hope someone else stumbles upon this thread and shines some light!
And good luck!!

Thanks!
Best wishes for you :smile:
I got an unconditional offer today! Maybe it takes a bit longer to hear from them, but I got my reply today because I was being pushed and mailed everyone (I don't recommend this lol)
Good luck!
Reply 6
I got an unconditional offer today! Maybe it takes a bit longer to hear from them, but I got my reply today because I was being pushed and mailed everyone (I don't recommend this lol)
Good luck!

Congratulations!!
Unfortunately I didn't hear from them yet :frown:
Btw, did you apply for the September or January semester?
Thank you! My course starts the end of September, you?
Reply 8
Thank you! My course starts the end of September, you?

I applied for the January 2018 semester. But O'm really worried because two of my other applications at UAL have been rejected :frown:
Original post by sgtbucky
I applied for the January 2018 semester. But O'm really worried because two of my other applications at UAL have been rejected :frown:

Definitely mail them! You have waited a week. So you have the right to ask when would they think you will get an answer back.

And I have the fingers crossed for you!!
Reply 10
Definitely mail them! You have waited a week. So you have the right to ask when would they think you will get an answer back.

And I have the fingers crossed for you!!

I just emailed them. Let's see what happens....
and thank you! you should celebrate your success now ^_^
Any news? :smile:
Reply 12
Any news? :smile:

They emailed me back. The course leader is still finalizing decisions... so let's see what happens
Let us know!
Reply 14
Let us know!

i know it has been ages... but i got an offer :smile:

the problem is i don't know if i should go there. it is too costly for me (i'm an international student). i also got offer from westminster. which one should i choose?
Original post by sgtbucky
i know it has been ages... but i got an offer :smile:

the problem is i don't know if i should go there. it is too costly for me (i'm an international student). i also got offer from westminster. which one should i choose?

UAL for sure! It’s way better than Westminster as its an Art college
Reply 16

Quick Reply

Latest