Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

GAMSAT Material (scored 82 happy to advise) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a previous thread on here called My Gamsat experience, highlighting my experience of the GAMSAT. I sold my books to a friend who sat the March 2017 exam and he has just got his results back () and as he is still working requested that I sell the material on his behalf. These were originally my books, and I can vouch for their condition etc.)

I am looking to sell them at a fair price and in bulk as the postage fees will add up. I will offer a good discount if you are based in London, and I am happy to meet up around the Notting Hill area. I was also able to secure four offers for graduate entry, so I am happy to help and advise regarding interview prep and application.

I have the Des o'neill, Gradmed, Gold standard, Collins advanced science books, Medprep, Ozimed, Guru Method, Griffith review. I come from a non science background and not from an essay background, but with these material you will have more than sufficient practice to hone your abilities for S1, S2 and S3.I am currently abroad but should be back in London on the 24th.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I came across your thread with regards to GAMSAT thread and would really love the resources you used. Unfortunately I am not based in London but I was wondering if you would be able to send all the material (apart from the Gold Standard Book since I have that book unfortunately.) I struggled in getting the MedPrep Material hence thought instead of buying them individually I may as well buy it all off you if the offer is still available?

ReputationRep:

New
    All the books are gone except for the Des O'neill Science question bank the big book - hard copy.

I actually have a lot more content in PDF than I realised so just letting you know. I have the Ozi Med 10 full practice papers and the massive Des O'Neill science revision book in PDF alongside a series of Section 2 essay question titles, Guru Essays book, Guru workbook for sections 1, 2 and 3 and Des O'Neill writing better essays book.

ReputationRep:
    any of these materials still available?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicalmillie)
    any of these materials still available?
    I have content in PDF. I have the Ozi Med 10 full practice papers and the massive Des O'Neill science revision book in PDF alongside a series of Section 2 essay question titles, Guru Essays book, Guru workbook for sections 1, 2 and 3 and Des O'Neill writing better essays book and Griffith gamsat review.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Osiris Wintereisse)
    I have content in PDF. I have the Ozi Med 10 full practice papers and the massive Des O'Neill science revision book in PDF alongside a series of Section 2 essay question titles, Guru Essays book, Guru workbook for sections 1, 2 and 3 and Des O'Neill writing better essays book and Griffith gamsat review.
    Hello. I would love to have PDF copies of these??

ReputationRep:
    hello, interested in the PDF files

ReputationRep:
    Interested in PDF files

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.