Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Am I entitled to a HC2 form? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!

I am currently a student at university, just completed my first year of Pharmacy. But I've just realised that I am no longer entitled to a free eye test and money off frames and stuff. I've heard of the HC2 form and with that I would get a free eye test, but my question is, would I be entitled to a HC2 certificate. Currently, I do not have a part time job, and I also live with my parent.

Thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadder1224)
    Hi there!

I am currently a student at university, just completed my first year of Pharmacy. But I've just realised that I am no longer entitled to a free eye test and money off frames and stuff. I've heard of the HC2 form and with that I would get a free eye test, but my question is, would I be entitled to a HC2 certificate. Currently, I do not have a part time job, and I also live with my parent.

Thanks
    Depends on your income, which student finance is counted as. If not entitled to HC2, you may get HC3 which is partial help.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources
How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.