I am struggling soo bad, pls help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmcgillin)
    I am struggling soo bad, pls help
    What's the problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gcseccea)
    What's the problem
    My main body of essays are fine, it's the introduction and conclusion. I just don't know what to write.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmcgillin)
    My main body of essays are fine, it's the introduction and conclusion. I just don't know what to write.
    Start the introduction giving an insight to the era in which Steinbeck wrote and refer to the question. For example if the question was is candy pitiable start it with something like "there is no doubt that throughout this novel Steinbeck presents the character of candy as lonely pitiable and vulnerable...." make sure you use the key term!! And the conclusion just regurgitate the question and maybe give your personal opinion on it to make your essay a little more interesting. Have you got any predictions for the exam?

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay thankyou! I have a feeling either Candy or Curley will come up. I am more than likely going to do the extract question as I feel that it suits me better.

Poll
Liquorice: Love it, or loathe it?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.