Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Is a Scottish MA in Psychology going to be sciencey? Watch

ReputationRep:
    That's what I will be doing (undergraduate level) and I just hope it's not too science related as I am not good at that really at all! I know It will a bit but because I didn't chose the Bsc, will it be more the art sides of things if u know what I a mean? More essay type work?

ReputationRep:
    What are the modules and assessment methods? That will be the best indicator.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rs19)
    That's what I will be doing (undergraduate level) and I just hope it's not too science related as I am not good at that really at all! I know It will a bit but because I didn't chose the Bsc, will it be more the art sides of things if u know what I a mean? More essay type work?
    Best to look at the course content description then the degree title as some universities just give out MAs/BAs for the majority of their degrees no matter the subject (e.g. cambridge).

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.