Melissa546
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How did everyone find Law 02?
I did Criminal and Tort, I liked the Criminal questions but I found the Tort Scenario vague and hard to write about.
TuckerH
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Melissa546)
How did everyone find Law 02?
I did Criminal and Tort, I liked the Criminal questions but I found the Tort Scenario vague and hard to write about.
Yeah I was hoping for a few more details in the tort scenario too... overall I think I did pretty well though.
Melissa546
Rep:
?
(Original post by TuckerH)
Yeah I was hoping for a few more details in the tort scenario too... overall I think I did pretty well though.
What did you put for the damages and res ipsa loquiter essays? Glad you felt it went well 😀
TuckerH
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What did you put for the damages and res ipsa loquiter essays? Glad you felt it went well 😀
For damages I wasn't too sure, just mentioned that they only really had special damages and would probably get a lump sum to pay off their repairs.

For res ipsa I just said that the car guy (whatever his name was) was negligent as the tyre fell off and it clearly shouldn't, he was the only cause because he was the one that put the tyre on and that the tyre was the only cause of the injury.
I didnt really know how to apply it to Martin, so I just said that it doesn't apply to him. Wbu?
Melissa546
Rep:
?
(Original post by TuckerH)
For damages I wasn't too sure, just mentioned that they only really had special damages and would probably get a lump sum to pay off their repairs.

For res ipsa I just said that the car guy (whatever his name was) was negligent as the tyre fell off and it clearly shouldn't, he was the only cause because he was the one that put the tyre on and that the tyre was the only cause of the injury.
I didnt really know how to apply it to Martin, so I just said that it doesn't apply to him. Wbu?
I had no idea how to apply to Martin because I felt like he hadn't really done anything wrong 😂 And for Razza I said the burden of proof was on him to prove that he had not acted with lack of care.
Damages was a bit of a disaster tbh 😂
TuckerH
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had no idea how to apply to Martin because I felt like he hadn't really done anything wrong 😂 And for Razza I said the burden of proof was on him to prove that he had not acted with lack of care.
Damages was a bit of a disaster tbh 😂
I feel like they missed an entire sentence out about Martin or something, literally all he did was drive and then his tyre fell off...😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.69%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.26%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.27%
I'm finding things difficult (132)
34.02%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.76%

Watched Threads