Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

So there was this guy at my primary school who is my best friends brother
    I move from the primary school as it was too far me and i didn't get into contact with my best friend for 4 years now.

So i have kinda a little crush on my best friends brother he's a year older than me. I've found him on fb and it seems like he doesn't go on it anymore. And we go to the same college. I have seen him around and he has seen me around too. i have a feeling that he recognizes me and i have heard him talked about me too. But we have no lessons together.

I just want to talk to him and get to know him but dont know how and also i want to get into contact with my best friend... But how??

Replys will be appreciated

And also i am shy and do not know how to approach him?
    He never goes inside the canteen and he always stays inside the building

Some please help me

ReputationRep:
    you don't mind getting with your best friends BROTHER? do you know how your bestie would react to this btw?

(Original post by emerald7770)
    you don't mind getting with your best friends BROTHER? do you know how your bestie would react to this btw?
    I wont mind
    I used to have a crush on him and still do and she told him already
    And she wont mind

The things is that i dont know how to talk to him and what to say? Like i want to know him and get into contact with my friend after a long time

ReputationRep:
    Can I suggest getting in contact with the best friend first? Just because if he finds out you're back on the scene with the friend, then he might want to ask how you've been? Let me know how it goes with him. If you want to add me on any social media then let me no xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I wont mind
    I used to have a crush on him and still do and she told him already
    And she wont mind

The things is that i dont know how to talk to him and what to say? Like i want to know him and get into contact with my friend after a long time
    Ahh ok.

Oh sorry i cant help u im moselem but hopefully someone can! x

Approach him next time u see him

Anyone else who can give me advise too?

(Original post by holliewiseman)
    Can I suggest getting in contact with the best friend first? Just because if he finds out you're back on the scene with the friend, then he might want to ask how you've been? Let me know how it goes with him. If you want to add me on any social media then let me no xx
    Thank you so much,
    Spoiler:
    Show

:hugs: i appreciate it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.