Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Glasgow caledonian university emailed me to say that I have been placed on the waiting list. Just wondering if anyone has any information about how many people are placed on the waiting list and if there is a chance of me getting a place. I emailed them to ask if they could give me any further information and they said all they could tell me is that they continue to use the wait list until December. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi eilish7, I'm afraid I can't give you any more info about the waiting list, but I got a conditional offer for GCU OT masters for the next session and so have started the negotiated learning module. I have to pass it to get the full offer, so I imagine that the reason why you're waiting is to see who passes/fails the module currently in progress. We're due to get the results mid November, so that would make sense as they've mentioned December to you. I know it doesn't help you directly with your question, but at least you know WHY your waiting! Hope it helps somewhat!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.