Charlotte1478
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What did people put for the 4 mark on the respiratory system and cardiovascular system? With the cross country runner
sxphix
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How deeper and quicker breathing increased the heart rate and meant more oxygen could be delivered to working muscles so the cross-county runner could last for longer and work harder
k12ghdskp
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't remember the exact question as it was a few hours ago however I think I said :"there are many ways in which the cardiorespiratory system works for Jacob. firstly, breathing rate and depth of breathing increases in order to increase the intake of oxygen into the lungs, therefore, alveoli oxygenates the blood which is then followed by increased heart therefore more blood is sent to Jacob's working muscles thus allowing him to continue running throughout the marathon due to efficient muscular contractions of the legs as a result of both the increased heart rate, stroke volume,(C.OUTPUT), breathing rate, depth and/or tidal volume for both
sooty2000
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I put about both things but failed to link them properly...
k12ghdskp
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sooty2000)
I put about both things but failed to link them properly...
do you reckon that the answer I gave has linked them and synthesised them?
sooty2000
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by k12ghdskp)
do you reckon that the answer I gave has linked them and synthesised them?
Yeah I'd say so! Sounds a good answer to me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (220)
74.83%
No (74)
25.17%

Watched Threads