Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I hope everyone done well on the education paper. I thought it was a decent paper overall and predicting myself around 40/60.

Anyway, what do people think will come up in the family paper? My teacher predicts either feminist view on family or demographic trends as either the 10 or 20 markers.

I am a bit worried for the paper as I've only been studying family for 2 months now (I was studying Culture and Identity until March but decided to switch - long story) I did get 41/60 in the AS paper of last year which we done for a mock which was just a grade A. But at the time I was exploding with sociological knowledge, and so I am worried for the paper at the moment. The paper is on Tuesday and then I've also got History straight after 😩

I wish everyone luck for the paper and created this thread as a discussion for possible questions on the paper.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.