Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

would u date a "princess" type Watch

ReputationRep:
    im deaddddddddddd wot is this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    you realise your calling him the same thing twice right? like i said, guys like the author can choose how to speak (even if it is very peculiar) whereas those who are intellectually disabled cant choose at all how to speak, write, etc the way they do.
    Yes I realise that and that was the point, to emphasize how retarded he sounds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    Omg GC but we call it GX
    How did you know that?
    I get around. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    I get around. :cool:
    I'm confused Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused Hahaha
    I go places so I know the lay of several counties in the UK and you said your father has a good job and that you're from Buckinghamshire, so it was pretty obvious where you're from.

ReputationRep:
    I go places so I know the lay of several counties in the UK and you said your father has a good job and that you're from Buckinghamshire, so it was pretty obvious where you're from.
    Oh good detective skills then lmao I don't even remember talking about my fathers job tbh

ReputationRep:
    Oh good detective skills then lmao I don't even remember talking about my fathers job tbh
    It's actually extremely lovely there. Central and West London are complete dirtholes, I cannot stand them anymore than I can stand the east end, where you're from is beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wu-tang clan)
    kmt shut up i got bare stacks bro
    I like stackoverflow myself.

ReputationRep:
    wagwan g don't listen to the ppldem saying some next **** fam best believe that if ur feeling the ting then go for it. Don't do a beat and delete or smash and dash tho g, that's just peak

ReputationRep:
    It's actually extremely lovely there. Central and West London are complete dirtholes, I cannot stand them anymore than I can stand the east end, where you're from is beautiful.
    I do love my area, but I also love shopping in central and west London, the only thing I don't like about central and west is that I get stopped and chatted to every 10 minutes, and people always ask me what my ethnicity is so I have to explain and it's so long.

ReputationRep:
    Dated a posh girl before, was in a pretty serious relationship for a couple of years, and I'm not posh at all, but I'm not from 'the ends' either, but my go to is the London slang. She never let our classes come in between us and it was a pretty fun relationship. I actually found it a turn on that she spoke really eloquently.

ReputationRep:
    I do love my area, but I also love shopping in central and west London, the only thing I don't like about central and west is that I get stopped and chatted to every 10 minutes, and people always ask me what my ethnicity is so I have to explain and it's so long.
    It's good to go there for a night, but to live among them permanently would be horrible.

ReputationRep:
    Are u the same as my potential babes then??

ReputationRep:
    shes buff n shes got a big batty n her accent is hottt
    fam i say you just dive in init ,worst ting is if you dont get de gal it dm,you draw bare gal anyway g.Go for it bro from what ur saying shes got all the right 'ASSets' ur lookin for

ReputationRep:
    Are u the same as my potential babes then??
    What?

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean? South East and Central are where its at tbh

ReputationRep:
    It's good to go there for a night, but to live among them permanently would be horrible.
    Oh? I actually love London tbh I want to go to uni in either London or Edinburgh

ReputationRep:
    The women are sluts and the men are a mix of middle class pussios and degenerate roadmen. There is literally nothing decent about London.
    I live in Lewisham and tbh some of the roadmen are nice, and not everyone's like that. You can have a £1 million average house price road right next to a council estate and nothing happens. True, some ppl are pussios but not everyone's like that. London is where most things go on and where its at g.

ReputationRep:
    Oh? I actually love London tbh I want to go to uni in either London or Edinburgh
    I'm sure you'll love it there.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be a ham roll and link the ting fam

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 22, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.