Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

would u date a "princess" type Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrIso)
    I live in Lewisham and tbh some of the roadmen are nice, and not everyone's like that. You can have a £1 million average house price road right next to a council estate and nothing happens. True, some ppl are pussios but not everyone's like that. London is where most things go on and where its at g.
    Why would you pay £1 million for a small house near chavs? This is my problem with London, if I was running the show I'd sell all the council houses in London, flog the land for development and build some ghetto city up in Scotland and dump them all there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    Why would you pay £1 million for a small house near chavs? This is my problem with London, if I was running the show I'd sell all the council houses in London, flog the land for development and build some ghetto city up in Scotland and dump them all there.
    That's actually horrible wtf

ReputationRep:
    See, that is something I can agree with. It's getting ridiculous to the point where my friend's parents bought a 3 bedroom ex-council flat in Pimlico for £50000 and now its worth £750000.There's lots of money to be made tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrIso)
    See, that is something I can agree with. It's getting ridiculous to the point where my friend's parents bought a 3 bedroom ex-council flat in Pimlico for £50000 and now its worth £750000.There's lots of money to be made tbh
    That's fine, the government should sell them off, I don't resent a family taking profit, but frankly if you're worth millions, I don't see why you'd want to live near people who are from social housing

ReputationRep:
    There's a difference between being posh and being a princess.

For instance, I'm really into girly girls, hell even princesses, but I don't date them any more, they're far too high maintenance and not worth it. Better to date someone you click with anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Ye if she's not a snob. Would be a good change from the girls I usually date lmao.

(Original post by That Bearded Man)
    There's a difference between being posh and being a princess.
    This is true. Any girl can have a princess attitude. Spoilt and selfish.

The women are sluts and the men are a mix of middle class pussios and degenerate roadmen. There is literally nothing decent about London.
    Ye London has the worst culture of any city in the UK. Everyone is rude and horrible lol. Theres a time limit of how long you can live in the area before you become depressed and your happiness is drained.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Ye London has the worst culture of any city in the UK. Everyone is rude and horrible lol. Theres a time limit of how long you can live in the area before you become depressed and your happiness is drained.
    This is the reason there is so much to do commercially in London, it's such a depressing place you need to be able to buy pleasure and entertainment. Other British cities are fun in a more natural way, you don't specifically go out and buy a two hour slot to do whatever, you can do, but in London that is all that there is.

I'm from London and used to lived in 'Social Housing', and as housing is so expensive in London you get lot's of working people in Council Houses including people like nurses. I went to university and graduated at the top of my year at undergraduate. So anyone who labels people from a Council as 'lazy chavvy scum' needs to get an education on the real world. People who aren't getting hand-out from their parents can work hard too :-). I worked harder than most people to be honest. Also, I wouldn't say London it full of 'Chavs', I used to live in Brixton which as an interesting and exciting place. It's quite racist and snobby to label black culture as 'retarded' too, and the OP just sounded like he's from London. This is a student forum, who cares how he speaks, he's not writing an academic journal article ffs.

Anyway, I don't live in London any more because it's too expensive and crowded, but it has some amazing people and cultural hubs.

OP, yeah date her is you want! Goodluck
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Not all "princess" type girls are created equally.

One of them drove my friend to actually break down and cry, while listening to this song. (keeping in mind, he's close to the stereotypical macho man and it takes a lot to make him cry)

Another one who I know, is really intelligent and sweet.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm from London and used to lived in 'Social Housing', and as housing is so expensive in London you get lot's of working people in Council Houses including people like nurses. I went to university and graduated at the top of my year at undergraduate. So anyone who labels people from a Council as 'lazy chavvy scum' needs to get an education on the real world. People who aren't getting hand-out from their parents can work hard too :-). I worked harder than most people to be honest. Also, I wouldn't say London it full of 'Chavs', I used to live in Brixton which as an interesting and exciting place. It's quite racist and snobby to label black culture as 'retarded' too, and the OP just sounded like he's from London. This is a student forum, who cares how he speaks, he's not writing an academic journal article ffs.

Anyway, I don't live in London any more because it's too expensive and crowded, but it has some amazing people and cultural hubs.

OP, yeah date her is you want! Goodluck
    Excuse typos... Holding a baby!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Do you speak the same language?
    Enit!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    OP, does she got back? Does she have dem big tt's? If so, proceed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    I used to be able to translate chavslang but sadly going to a russell group for a while has made be forget it.

Ill try translating however: the OP is a person who sleeps with girls without having any meaningful relationships and is after a good looking girl who is from a more affluent family than their own. He was warned by his mates that she is materialistic and her parents are snobby but thinks that he has a chance with her as her exes are white and he is not.

my response to the post author is:
    WAG1 Blad, da peng ting aint worth it innit. se be a goldigger and dem grlz cnt b askd wid blads who aint got dem chaching. skeen?
    I was sitting on the toilet whilst I was reading this and I literally slipped into the hole due to laughter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wu-tang clan)
    a bonus is tht all her exes are posh white boys so i can show her a good time in bed u know
    and what makes you think such men don't do that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wu-tang clan)
    i usually dont even date like nah i just hook up with bare girl but this one pengting shes not from the ends shes posh n all that & beautiful uno
    my mates told me to just finesse her cos she'd be high maintenance and her parents would never approve of me. but idkkk i really like her and for some reason she likes me too i think
    what does man do
    What's a "princess type"? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    What's a "princess type"? x
    she has a pearl necklace decorating her body and neck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    What's so bad about that then? x
    Absolutely nothing

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.