Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am retaking the AS aqa Unit 1 French paper from last year, on the 5th June 2017. I'm wondering what people think will come up in the writing section in this re-take paper as I am unsure. Last year lots of people said about music coming up and it did ! Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya i'm also retaking this paper

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm retaking this paper too, and I based on what has never come up before and what hasn't come up for a few years I'm revising the +/- of the internet, the impact of tourism/changing attitudes to holidays, +/- of being single, divorce and coabitation (or maybe changing family models idk) and conflicts with friends..... and then ill go over everything else but probs in less detail bc were kinda running out of time...

I think ive uploaded a pages document with the last few years' questions on it but im not sure if its actually attached.....
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx french past 4 yrs.docx (486.4 KB, 23 views)

ReputationRep:
    I predict something about TV, maybe the future/declining popularity.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm thinking tv as it hasn't come up in a while! Does anyone have a clever order to go through the paper? I always feel like I have to rush a bit. Especially at the end :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L1lly)
    Yeah I'm thinking tv as it hasn't come up in a while! Does anyone have a clever order to go through the paper? I always feel like I have to rush a bit. Especially at the end :/
    I like doing the reading first and then doing the listening and essay afterwards. Just because I always freak out at the start of an exam so the reading helps build up my confidence and I usually get through the listening faster this way.

ReputationRep:
    Any chance there could be an essay on the positives and negatives of tv?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.