Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Confusion

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Can you explain me what kind of evidence should I send? Because I'd like to send the form and copy of my National Identity Card but I read that if cannot possible to send the original, the copy must be certified by a person who lives in the U.K. And has a UK valid passport. I don't know anybody except my sister that lives in London so what could I do?
    Lastly, will the copy of my N.I.C be sufficient as evidence to send?
    Thanks
    Raffaella

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raffa98)
    Hi there,

Can you explain me what kind of evidence should I send? Because I'd like to send the form and copy of my National Identity Card but I read that if cannot possible to send the original, the copy must be certified by a person who lives in the U.K. And has a UK valid passport. I don't know anybody except my sister that lives in London so what could I do?
    Lastly, will the copy of my N.I.C be sufficient as evidence to send?
    Thanks
    Raffaella
    Certfied copes don't have to be a UK resident: http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1718/eu/e..._fs_1718_d.pdf

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 22, 2017
TSR Support Team
Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.