Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im sitting my alevels at the moment but no sure which course i should do. Have got an offer for radiotherapy in jordanstown and primary teaching with english in st marys teaching college belfast. I need 3 b's for radiotherapy and a AAB for teaching. i also put english and history at queens second which requires ABB. i had an ACC at as but was hopping repeats would pull me up! My alevels are history,english and biology. I also sat chemistry at as but didnt do so well!! Still not 100% what career i should do. teaching/radiotherapy/english adn history with post grad in teaching or speech and language therapy/media (news) career/law/political career(but not politician lol!) or should i take a year out and reapply for nursing!? So sorry i know this is alot but really not sure what to do!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure university offer a degree in radiotherapy combined with teaching,english,history,law and media haha.

But seriously id probably take a year and decide what you want to do with yourself. There is no point in starting a degree and end up regretting it in a year or so.If your going to university be sure to study the degree that you want.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.