Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What do you think about me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    As many people don't like my posts, what do you actually think about me?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I like you, can I have some money please?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry if you think people don't like you. You seem dead on to me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know you on a personal level, do I? but i'm just REALLY REALLY surprised you don't have AIDS or any STD for that matter. Do your parents know you have sex with tons of old men everyday?!

I do think you're quite smart doing 5 a levels, though. I don't think i could ever handle that much stress but you can so well done, i guess? hah lol

Wait... speaking of 5 a levels, how the hell do you have the time to do so many people in a day when you have 5 goddamn a levels?!

ReputationRep:
    Judging by your posts, I think you're a cruel and horrible person who likes to toy with peoples feelings for fun and you don't have 1% of remorse or sympathy for the people you hurt. Also, I think you don't deserve all the wealth and money your parents hand over to you on the table as you don't use it for anything good, and again only use it to use people for your own satisfaction. I think the reason why you have no friends is your own fault and you don't seem to see that.

ReputationRep:
    Why do u care what we think 🤷🏽*♀️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    You admitted your a narcissist and extremely arrogant in one of your posts...
    That is what we think of you??

Maybe the majority think like this, but in my mind I see a troubled guy, suffering from what I made up "lonely-alism". Or just being Anti social (as you admitted in another post where you where complaining how you have no friends.)

It seems to me, this anti-social behaviour has created a mental instability, as your chance to inquire and talk with other human are, well...low. Humans NEED to interact with each other because (to dumb it down) a lonely human = and unhappy human ^__^

I also believe due to this behaviour, you have acquired this arrogance and narcissism and/or only using this as a front to cover up how miserable you are. You admit your (parents) are rich but it seems once again, that money doesn't bring you happiness (when you bought friends).

Your anti-social behaviour, has allowed you to be blind at the potential of other humans, and you will only take an interest to those miserable like you (maybe sign up for a goth/emo party?) again showing how your ability to accept others is low

But this is all what I think. Of course (besides the pointed out evidence) you may not be truly miserable. But that is how I think of you.

ReputationRep:
    You know that your posts are eccentric, unusual and bound to provoke negative reactions from some users. Yours, to a certain degree, is a deliberate provocation.

You have mixed feelings regarding whether you want to be liked or not. You want to be the centre of attention, possibly be a target of envy and to surprise/amuse with your eccentricity, but on the other side you don't really consider users' opinions worth much and won't certainly sacrifice your unconventional persona, opinions and statements for something so common as popular appreciation.

This is my best guess but it might perfectly be 100% wrong. I'm not claiming to know you better than yourself. Personally, I always enjoy reading your posts and like how you state your opinions in a blatantly straightforward and shameless way. What I mean is that you don't worry about not offending people. Yes, you definitely have problems with interpersonal relationships and general psichological troubles, but I don't feel like judging.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    I don't know you on a personal level, do I? but i'm just REALLY REALLY surprised you don't have AIDS or any STD for that matter. Do your parents know you have sex with tons of old men everyday?!

I do think you're quite smart doing 5 a levels, though. I don't think i could ever handle that much stress but you can so well done, i guess? hah lol

Wait... speaking of 5 a levels, how the hell do you have the time to do so many people in a day when you have 5 goddamn a levels?!
    I don't have sex with old men, I have sex with guys 16-27. I pay privately for PrEP so AIDS isn't a consideration. My parents know I have sex every day and they don't care (I don't really spend much time with them anyway). Thank you, I've always found school easy. When you don't need to revise you find you have a lot more time.

(Original post by Fermion.)
    Judging by your posts, I think you're a cruel and horrible person who likes to toy with peoples feelings for fun and you don't have 1% of remorse or sympathy for the people you hurt. Also, I think you don't deserve all the wealth and money your parents hand over to you on the table as you don't use it for anything good, and again only use it to use people for your own satisfaction. I think the reason why you have no friends is your own fault and you don't seem to see that.
    I do think that I'm a cruel and horrible person, but I can't control that. I can't stop thinking what I think about others even if it's horrible. If I could have a friend who was like me, who wasn't afraid of what people think, I'd be a bit happier. I've never been able to find anyone like me so I cut people off because I feel like they drag me down as they're not similar enough to me (and I feel they're idiots).

ReputationRep:
    I don't have sex with old men, I have sex with guys 16-27. I pay privately for PrEP so AIDS isn't a consideration. My parents know I have sex every day and they don't care (I don't really spend much time with them anyway). Thank you, I've always found school easy. When you don't need to revise you find you have a lot more time.

I do think that I'm a cruel and horrible person, but I can't control that. I can't stop thinking what I think about others even if it's horrible. If I could have a friend who was like me, who wasn't afraid of what people think, I'd be a bit happier. I've never been able to find anyone like me so I cut people off because I feel like they drag me down as they're not similar enough to me (and I feel they're idiots).
    Lol, yes you can. Maybe if you were even 5% more happier and kinder to others people would approach you more and you would make some friends. Nobody is gonna be your friend and nobody is gonna be the same as you, people are allowed to be their own person. If you don't wanna make friends and wanna cut people off, fine, but why go out of your way to make people feel like shite? The world is a shi*tty place already as it is.

ReputationRep:
    I like your honestly and IDGAF mentality.

I have days like that sometimes but then I have days where the guilt and self-hatred consumes me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_miah)
    You admitted your a narcissist and extremely arrogant in one of your posts...
    That is what we think of you??

Maybe the majority think like this, but in my mind I see a troubled guy, suffering from what I made up "lonely-alism". Or just being Anti social (as you admitted in another post where you where complaining how you have no friends.)

It seems to me, this anti-social behaviour has created a mental instability, as your chance to inquire and talk with other human are, well...low. Humans NEED to interact with each other because (to dumb it down) a lonely human = and unhappy human ^__^

I also believe due to this behaviour, you have acquired this arrogance and narcissism and/or only using this as a front to cover up how miserable you are. You admit your (parents) are rich but it seems once again, that money doesn't bring you happiness (when you bought friends).

Your anti-social behaviour, has allowed you to be blind at the potential of other humans, and you will only take an interest to those miserable like you (maybe sign up for a goth/emo party?) again showing how your ability to accept others is low

But this is all what I think. Of course (besides the pointed out evidence) you may not be truly miserable. But that is how I think of you.
    You're right on some points. I feel like I have a great deal of mental instability. I have a low ability to accept others because I feel others are stupid and beneath me in this way and others. Sometimes I just can't stop thinking, processing, having too many multiple thoughts swimming around my head, never stopping, never leaving me alone. I don't hear voices, it's my own thoughts that I can't stop a lot of the time. I feel like if I try to be friends with someone I perceive to be beneath me, I'll get bored and it just won't work (which has happened on the occasions I have genuinely tried). I'm not goth or emo, for the record.

(Original post by usualsuspects)
    You know that your posts are eccentric, unusual and bound to provoke negative reactions from some users. Yours, to a certain degree, is a deliberate provocation.

You have mixed feelings regarding whether you want to be liked or not. You want to be the centre of attention, possibly be a target of envy and to surprise/amuse with your eccentricity, but on the other side you don't really consider users' opinions worth much and won't certainly sacrifice your unconventional persona, opinions and statements for something so common as a popular appreciation.

This is my best guess but it might perfectly be 100% wrong. I'm not claiming to know you better than yourself. Personally, I always enjoy reading your posts and like how you state your opinions in a blatantly straightforward and shameless way. What I mean is that you don't worry about not offending people. Yes, you definitely have problems with interpersonal relationships and general psichological troubles, but I don't feel like judging.
    I like to provoke people, sexually and verbally. I like to walk down the street and have guys stare at me because they fancy me. I like telling people I'm better than them because that's genuinely how I feel. I feel superior to other people in my age group because I get in with things that other people just don't; I'm incredibly confident in real life, never afraid to make phone calls, talk to people, complain, things that other people seem to irrationally (to me) struggle with, which is why I find it hard to make friends with people. Even people who don't have these problems seem to be boring and beneath me.

Yes I want to be the centre of attention, but most people's opinions I don't see as worth much at all. I don't want to change myself for other people and people don't like that. I don't want to pretend to be someone else for the convienece of others. I want to be a target of envy, which in real life is something I know I am. I don't care about offending people at all.

(Original post by queenofswords)
    I like your honestly and IDGAF mentality. I have days like that sometimes but then I have days where the guilt and self-hatred consumes me.
    Thank you. I am always honest and consistent, and I always have an IDGAF mentality, because I never care what people think of me. I walk around in life looking down on everyone else because I feel so superior to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo3yman)
    Wtf is this? 😂
    Clearly something you're not intelligent enough to participate in.

ReputationRep:

I like to provoke people, sexually and verbally. I like to walk down the street and have guys stare at me because they fancy me. I like telling people I'm better than them because that's genuinely how I feel. I feel superior to other people in my age group because I get in with things that other people just don't; I'm incredibly confident in real life, never afraid to make phone calls, talk to people, complain, things that other people seem to irrationally (to me) struggle with, which is why I find it hard to make friends with people. Even people who don't have these problems seem to be boring and beneath me.

Yes I want to be the centre of attention, but most people's opinions I don't see as worth much at all. I don't want to change myself for other people and people don't like that. I don't want to pretend to be someone else for the convienece of others. I want to be a target of envy, which in real life is something I know I am. I don't care about offending people at all.
    Looks like I got it right. I think your outlook on things will change with age, it's inevitable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usualsuspects)
    Looks like I got it right. I think your outlook on things will change with age, it's inevitable.
    I don't think it will change. I've been like this for a few years and nothing has changed at all. I don't want to change, I enjoy being like this because it makes me feel superior to everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Your posting has made it clear that you literally couldn't care less about what other people think about you, so why are you asking? Is it just to get more attention?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    Your posting has made it clear that you literally couldn't care less about what other people think about you, so why are you asking? Is it just to get more attention?
    More than likely. It's worked hasn't it?

ReputationRep:
    You could have told me straight away that you changed your mind about our deal, so I could have moved on without having to make guesses about whether it was still on.

ReputationRep:
    More than likely. It's worked hasn't it?
    Of course it's worked. But in a knowing way. I do actually feel very sorry for you - you set about to make yourself as dislikable as possible, but it doesn't take a genius to see that this is all coming from a very unhappy place - and it doesn't matter how much money you throw at it, it's not going away for you.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.