Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What do you think about me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    I don't think it will change. I've been like this for a few years and nothing has changed at all. I don't want to change, I enjoy being like this because it makes me feel superior to everyone else.
    Mhhh ok but you can still feel superior and enjoy the company of others. As an adult, you should be able to find tolerable and adequate peers. A perceived self-dependence and autarky are thought patterns which can be found in certain teen's personalities. I definitely had such ideas during certain periods of my teenage years, but I came to appreciate the value of friendship. Friends connect you with society and place you in the external world; without them, you remain closed in yourself, and while this might seem suitable, humans require sociality for the sake of their mental well-being and self-realisation. I still think I'm a superior being, but this doesn't lead me to isolation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    Of course it's worked. But in a knowing way. I do actually feel very sorry for you - you set about to make yourself as dislikable as possible, but it doesn't take a genius to see that this is all coming from a very unhappy place - and it doesn't matter how much money you throw at it, it's not going away for you.
    I like being disliked, it seems to set me apart from people I don't like anyway. I throw money at 'it' every day and nothing changes, though I'm not sure I'd be happier if anything did change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usualsuspects)
    You know that your posts are eccentric, unusual and bound to provoke negative reactions from some users. Yours, to a certain degree, is a deliberate provocation.

You have mixed feelings regarding whether you want to be liked or not. You want to be the centre of attention, possibly be a target of envy and to surprise/amuse with your eccentricity, but on the other side you don't really consider users' opinions worth much and won't certainly sacrifice your unconventional persona, opinions and statements for something so common as a popular appreciation.

This is my best guess but it might perfectly be 100% wrong. I'm not claiming to know you better than yourself. Personally, I always enjoy reading your posts and like how you state your opinions in a blatantly straightforward and shameless way. What I mean is that you don't worry about not offending people. Yes, you definitely have problems with interpersonal and general psichological troubles, but I don't feel like judging.

I haven't been here long enough to know anyone, but if this is who the OP is, then he is exactly the same as I was 5-6 years ago.

I was immature and didn't really find somewhere I belonged so resorted to blah blah what I quoted^^^

ReputationRep:
    Biggest ******** I've ever encountered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feministy)
    Biggest ******** I've ever encountered.
    Why's that?

ReputationRep:
    Why's that?

:rofl: Do I even need to explain lmao

ReputationRep:
    cruncheee

ReputationRep:
    thb i think your wasting potential.

If you are as you describe yourself, you could have been a princely type, thats ruined now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earl-S)

If you are as you describe yourself, you could have been a princely type, thats ruined now.
    Princely type like what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earl-S)

He's wasting his money too.

ReputationRep:
    i dont know you

ReputationRep:
    I think you're a troll and have other accounts on TSR but if you're legit, I love the fact you get more booty than the whole of TSR combined.

ReputationRep:
    Princely type like what?
    Ye know, like the guy who lives in a big house, is good looking, smart. .ect the stereotypical prince.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I think you're a troll and have other accounts on TSR but if you're legit, I love the fact you get more booty than the whole of TSR combined.
    Not hard considering his gay lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Other accounts like what? This is my only account.

ReputationRep:
    Other accounts like what? This is my only account.
    Are you tingtox?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Not hard considering his gay lmao
    Yeah but he has sex with multiple people per day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feministy)
    Are you tingtox?
    I'm not anybody else. Do you really think anyone else speaks like me on here? I don't have an incentive to have another account.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not anybody else. Do you really think anyone else speaks like me on here? I don't have an incentive to have another account.
    Just cuz tingtox is also gay

ReputationRep:
    serious response.

Stop trying to carve your identity through doing and saying things most people disagree with.
    See that you are who you are, there are people who act, speak, look and have many other similarities to you. You are not unique in that regard and trying to make yourself different through being an outcast dosent work well.

On the other side, you have many things people dont have what you have and you are better than most people in many regards if you are as you describe yourself. But again, there are people with more money, that are better looking and more intelligent

Until you are the Smartest, Best Looking, Most athletic, Wealthiest and have a 10/10 personality you wont be the best at everything.

Seems to me you hit a dead end. Find a productive hobby, make powerful social connections, improve your personality to make new friends while doing you new hobby. Join a prestigious club so people wont befriend you for you money or be more covert about it.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.