Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think about me? Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I think you're a narcissist, which is completely fine, I don't see why people use narcissism as if it's an insult. However, I also think you have a superiority complex, which is not okay. Just because you feel that you are better than everybody else doesn't mean that you actually are. And you honestly seem like a hurt soul, a person trapped into a path leading nowhere, into such an inescapable, unrelenting loneliness to the point where you HAVE to shut down your emotions as some sort of defense mechanism. Your lack of empathy reverberates off the walls of your own emptiness and you feel as if superficial & temporary pleasures will fix that. They won't. Seek therapy or some sort of professional help, it's never too late to change

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    One of the strangest guys on here.

Unfortunately I don't think you're trolling.
    he had sex with 4 different guys in one day? At 16? In his parents home?

really...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)

really...
    You've never heard of Grindr and its age filter? You've never heard of parents that go to work?Even if they're at home they don't care who I have here anyway.

ReputationRep:

really...

I haven't heard this. :rofl:

In that case I maybe have to take that back.

Some of the other stuff seemed feasible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    You've never heard of Grindr and its age filter? You've never heard of parents that go to work?Even if they're at home they don't care who I have here anyway.
    how many guys have you slept with? more than 100?

ReputationRep:

Think I'm on about 110-120.

ReputationRep:
    Yes more than 100.

ReputationRep:
    Yes more than 100.
    when did you last have sex?

ReputationRep:
    I think you are either a sociopath or not a real person maybe both.

ReputationRep:
    when did you last have sex?
    About 15 minutes before I made this thread, why?

ReputationRep:
    Yes more than 100.

How much porridge have you swallowed?

ReputationRep:
    About 15 minutes before I made this thread, why?

:reel:

Spoiler:
    Show

:troll:

ReputationRep:
    :reel:

Spoiler:
    Show

:troll:

I don't understand.

ReputationRep:
    How much porridge have you swallowed?
    I don't understand.
    so erm are we gonna have a threesome or what because I'm getting tired of all this flirting.

ReputationRep:
    That's all fine with me, I enjoy the envy and negativity.

I do have fun stirring things and making myself feel superior to others.
    I'm not jealous of you, don't worry hun

An absolute toss pot

ReputationRep:
    so erm are we gonna have a threesome or what because I'm getting tired of all this flirting.

My thinking exactly.

Glassapple

Book a spacious suite at the Four Seasons plz bby. Ask for extra towels.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but he has sex with multiple people per day.
    Good way to catch stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion.)
    Judging by your posts, I think you're a cruel and horrible person...
    (Original post by mc_miah)
    your a narcissist and extremely arrogant in one of your posts...
    (Original post by usualsuspects)
    You know that your posts are eccentric, unusual and bound to provoke negative reactions from some users.
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    you set about to make yourself as dislikable as possible
    Wahey! Someone's more disliked on this forum than I am!!!! :evilbanana:

OP: Honestly, don't have a clue who you are and I'm not one for judging my opinion on someone based on what others have wrote. Even still, if I did know you, despite my tendency to be quite blunt at times I doubt I would have come here to berate you like the rest, and instead would have offered some constructive criticism.

I'll offer a bit of advice though, based on what's been written here. It's difficult for others to gauge you as a person when interacting with them online, and as such perhaps the way you conduct yourself on the forum has put people off you. You might be very opinionated, have a tendency to post negatively, I honestly don't know, but since you've actively made an effort to seek feedback from the members here then perhaps it would be worthwhile to really examine what's been written and make appropriate adjustments so that opinion of you is more favorable (assuming, of course, you want a more favorable opinion made of you).

All-in-all, although people tend to get on my nerves I generally try to find the positives in them. I'm sure you have your own. Express them.

ReputationRep:
    I understand that if you are Narcissistic it's all Me Me Me, and you cannot help that. But I think maybe you need some sort of purpose in life. Have you thought of doing some voluntary work? Being the type of person you are you would probably be horrified at the suggestion but hear me out. Think of it as what YOU would get out of it. There are some great volunteering opportunities abroad. Do you like animals? You could volunteer for a few weeks in Africa working with orphaned baby elephants. Or something that interests you. Are you interested in environmental conservation? Apart from shopping and sex is there something that gives you a bit of fire in your belly? Even if there isn't I don't think two or three weeks doing something like this would do you any harm. For a good few years I volunteered one afternoon a week teaching basic dance routines to young adults with learning difficulties. To see them all performing the dance numbers for their families at the Christmas show was lovely. It was so rewarding. For ME. People volunteer to help others, but they also do it because they know they are going to enjoy the experience themselves.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.