• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    you said my name wrong ****le

frankie pronounced right

logue is pronounced like vogue but with an L
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be honest,

I approached this election with no idea on who to vote for considering I'm a centrist on the political compass. I like policies from both the Conservative side and the Labour side. I asked a question on the off chance that it'll actually be answered considering the two big parties generally ignore the 18-25 voting group.

After seeing Caroline actually willing to sit down and answer a variety of questions spanning from Scottish Green supporting independence, to tuition fees, to Theresa May's lack of attendance, it's clear to me that there are definitely more options this election other than the general Conservative/Labour thing currently going on.

This Q&A has really opened up the thought that I could actually be voting green rather than labour this election. However, my constituency is a Conservative safe seat and I know for certain Green nor Labour will stand a chance against the Conservatives given that they had almost 20,000 more votes than UKIP (who placed 2nd).

I'm leaning more to green but it wouldn't seem worth it because then it would feel as if my vote wouldn't count towards trying to get rid of the Conservative seat in my constituency - would it be better to just vote labour for now?

But thanks for this, it was great to see how concerned Caroline, and the green party are for the youth of this country.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.