Ocr computer science controlled assessment help please!!

Watch this thread
Jessf172
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi I really need help with my practice computer science nea as I do not know how to correctly do the flowchart pseudocode testing or the real code. I really need some help please http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/226767-...assessment.pdf
username3196928
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jessf172)
Hi I really need help with my practice computer science nea as I do not know how to correctly do the flowchart pseudocode testing or the real code. I really need some help please http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/226767-...assessment.pdf
I personally don't do OCR as my iGCSE course, however me and my teacher have submitted resources and code for some taskes. Luckily we did task 1. Please see attached for a skeletal solution.
CompSci in2k17
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
For the real code, learn arrays, and how to append data to text files.
username3196928
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CompSci in2k17)
For the real code, learn arrays, and how to append data to text files.
There is nothing saying they are unable to use SQL. The solution is much more elelgant in SQL.
CompSci in2k17
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Never really used SQL, I just know I did that for my coursework at GCSE
NappyMaster
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
what task are you doing i am doing task 2 and I am using CSV
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (94)
20.13%
The paper was reasonable (179)
38.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.48%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.06%

Watched Threads