Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Want to start looking into fashion design? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Im 17 and atm do a computer course in college. I have all of a sudden been into fashion quite a bit, like all the expensive stuff like fendi etc, as im quite fasinated in certain materials they use etc. I want to know where i could start off learning more. Im not really worried about ppl thinking im gay etc lol. I also feel that im a lot more into fashion than most other boys, even my mates said i should look into it.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Bump
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    Im 17 and atm do a computer course in college. I have all of a sudden been into fashion quite a bit, like all the expensive stuff like fendi etc, as im quite fasinated in certain materials they use etc. I want to know where i could start off learning more. Im not really worried about ppl thinking im gay etc lol. I also feel that im a lot more into fashion than most other boys, even my mates said i should look into it.
    Have you considered looking into fashion courses? You could even look into what kind of jobs you may be able to get in the industry and see what interests you. Keep exploring it as a hobby and see how you feel. It may be something you want to do professionally, maybe not, either is okay. Maybe see if there are any fashion shows you could get to. There's a lot to learn from them, and you can chat to and be with people who are interested in the same things

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.