Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Sat exams

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys i know its not the right time but i wanted to know about SAT Exams ..
    Are they done by universities themselves or do we have to look for an private institute something? and what is the least score required as an average? For like say B.CS....
    and i am talking about SAT (II) Test (Mathematics English And Physics)..
    I know it's a kind of newbie question but still helps!

ReputationRep:
    SATs are administered by an independent board, almost like how the A Levels are handled in the UK. You typically will have to register, and have a list of pre-selected test centers to choose from.

If you want a shot at a US university, score as high as you can. The tier of university you are applying for will have differing SAT requirements. Typically if you are aiming at a high tier university, you'll want 800s on SAT2s.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.