Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Concert- looking older

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm going to a concert on Friday and I have to look 15 to get in (i'm 14 and with two friends). I don't know if anyone has any tips makeup/clothing/attitude wise to help me?? I reckon I'll get away with it fine but the two friends I'm going with do look slightly younger than me which is why I'm slightly anxious!! Should I go up to a woman and ask to go in with her because that's what my cousin did and no questions were asked. Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahlili)
    Hiya, I'm going to a concert on Friday and I have to look 15 to get in (i'm 14 and with two friends). I don't know if anyone has any tips makeup/clothing/attitude wise to help me?? I reckon I'll get away with it fine but the two friends I'm going with do look slightly younger than me which is why I'm slightly anxious!! Should I go up to a woman and ask to go in with her because that's what my cousin did and no questions were asked. Thank you!!
    I mean... I don't really think there's much difference between looking 14 and looking 15 lol... they are basically the same age.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.