Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Biology A level OCR Watch

ReputationRep:
    What is the best way to revise and stay motivated to do so?

ReputationRep:
    Get off the internet and open the textbook.

ReputationRep:
    For biology, videos are really useful past papers too as learning mark schemes can help...

ReputationRep:
    Its depends on you I took AS biology and got an A. I personally feel learning content and doing past paper helps a lot as questions pattern is quite repetitive at times. Some people made flash cards and posters. Do what suits you best, but remember don't spend so much time on preparing your method of revision that you don't have much time to do actual revise eg, fancy posters that might take too long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.K57)
    Its depends on you I took AS biology and got an A. I personally feel learning content and doing past paper helps a lot as questions pattern is quite repetitive at times. Some people made flash cards and posters. Do what suits you best, but remember don't spend so much time on preparing your method of revision that you don't have much time to do actual revise eg, fancy posters that might take too long.
    Hi, can i just ask what exam board + spec were you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmLo12)
    Hi, can i just ask what exam board + spec were you on?
    Sure Aqa A level Biology. I think that is the only spec in AQA

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.