Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

University of Birmingham: 2017 postgrads applying for MSc International Marketing Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

I decided to set up this new chat for all people that are interested in applying for a postgraduate study in the University of Birmingham, specifically in MSc International Business or MSc International Marketing.

I have graduated this year from a Scottish university and consider now applying for a Masters degree in England. University of Birmingham is one of my choices and would be really grateful if an already experienced people can share some thoughts about the uni, application concerns and particularly these two Master courses (and which would be the better one) ?

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.