looking for someone to share the seats

Watch
hrxw
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys I'm looking for someone who is interested in rooftop film to share the love seats with me. Currently the rooftop film club just offers general admission and love seats for two hence I would like to share the seats with someone else.
hrxw
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Film name: The Grand Budapest Hotel
Time: 15/06 9:00pm
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
ExoIceCream99
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why don't you ask someone in your local area as most people on here don't know where you are from? (You haven't stated a location)
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ExoIceCream99)
Why don't you ask someone in your local area as most people on here don't know where you are from? (You haven't stated a location)
cos that would be logical?

why try to resolve problems by thinking about things for a second and think realistically when you can just ask random ppl on online student forums
ExoIceCream99
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ForestShadow)
cos that would be logical?

why try to resolve problems by thinking about things for a second and think realistically when you can just ask random ppl on online student forums
That's a point but maybe there's a reason she don't want to ask her local area. I still wouldn't take a stranger from the internet. Dodgy place even if it's just for students, anyone could be on here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.64%
No (649)
65.36%

Watched Threads