Domme/sub relationship

Watch
accno1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Has anyone experienced being a domme in a relationship or being a sub to a domme?
Drez999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not personally but I have met people that have occupied those 'roles'.

Whatever we do/however we see ourselves in relationships I always think the most important thing is that we are happy in ourselves, no matter what others may or may not think.

Sorry I couldn't be more help and good luck
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Drez999)
Not personally but I have met people that have occupied those 'roles'.

Whatever we do/however we see ourselves in relationships I always think the most important thing is that we are happy in ourselves, no matter what others may or may not think.

Sorry I couldn't be more help and good luck
I never do get the negative stigma around BDSM, to be honest. Some people have the audacity to call it abuse, which is a frankly disgusting comment.
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sure thang
Katzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
OP is subtly asking

"Are you a lonely virgin?"
tapir
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by accno1)
Has anyone experienced being a domme in a relationship or being a sub to a domme?
People that are heavy into S&M are freaky and should seriously consider psychological help. The DSM is used as a political tool.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
I'm not into sex; but I'm into BDSM from an emotional standpoint. Dominance and Submission is hardly a political tool- after all, it's the sub who has the ultimate power to set boundaries. Relationships involving BDSM, if appropriately managed (key words: safe, sane, consensual) are not abusive at all. I'd take it over anything sexual anyday.
accno1
Rep:
?
(Original post by tapir)
People that are heavy into S&M are freaky and should seriously consider psychological help. The DSM is used as a political tool.
How is it freaky?
accno1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm not into sex; but I'm into BDSM from an emotional standpoint. Dominance and Submission is hardly a political tool- after all, it's the sub who has the ultimate power to set boundaries. Relationships involving BDSM, if appropriately managed (key words: safe, sane, consensual) are not abusive at all. I'd take it over anything sexual anyday.
You don't have sex but practice bdsm?
tapir
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Relationships involving BDSM, if appropriately managed (key words: safe, sane, consensual) are not abusive at all. I'd take it over anything sexual anyday.
What does "insane" sex look like?lol

If you have to call it sane, then that means you or other people likely have doubts as to whether BDSM is sane or not.

BDSM was popularized and pushed into the mainstream by Alfred Kinsey. He was a known criminal and a pervert, and hung himself by his own testicles for fun. He was definitely a political figure and had a huge influence over the entire world. He also grossly over inflated the occurrence of deviant sexual practices by surveying mostly prostitutes and sex offenders, and then passing them off as the average citizen.

The BDSM community parrots this whole spiel about how even biting/giving hickies is a form of BDSM that most people practice, and about how every form of BDSM is equally valid as long as it's consensual. Well, you can consent to a whole lot. Euthanasia is consensual. Cannibalism can be consensual too. There was even a man in Japan who consented to having his penis cut off, cooked, and eaten by another man.

I read an article in Psychology today where a Dominatrix admitted she'd be willing to castrate one of her clients if they paid her to. Please, biting someone isn't even on the same level as cutting/burning/mutilating/ waterboarding them. When it really comes down to it, BDSM is essentially simulated torture, slavery and/or rape, that's why a lot of people have serious objections about it. Right now, as I type this, somewhere in the world someone is getting sexually aroused by being waterboarded or being repeatedly punched in the stomach. Just the idea of that is sickening and pathetic. If it takes so much to excite you, maybe a part of your nervous system isn't working properly. (like deadened nerves/psyche)
Devify
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My partner and I are. Although it's not like crazy DS where the sub gets no say at all in what happens and it's borderline abusive. It also mostly just relates to sex. But it feels natural for both of us and we prefer it that way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (15)
11.03%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (87)
63.97%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (18)
13.24%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (13)
9.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (3)
2.21%

Watched Threads