The Student Room Group

Edexcel English Literature Paper 1 Official Predictions Forum

i created this forum so people can make predictions for monday's paper i am doing Macbeth and An Inspector Calls but i also know Women In Black quite well as i study women in black in my own time what scene's possible questions do you think will come up on monday
Reply 1
Original post by liamlarner
i created this forum so people can make predictions for monday's paper i am doing Macbeth and An Inspector Calls but i also know Women In Black quite well as i study women in black in my own time what scene's possible questions do you think will come up on monday

How do you think you did? I was doing Macbeth and Blood Brothers. I was really happy with the extract for Macbeth - there were so many techniques to talk about which is what I have really struggled with in mocks and practice questions. The essay question was good too - there's a lot to talk about with control. I just hope I've answered the question to a level 5 standard as I'm confident I have all the content, I'm just not sure about my exam technique.
I'm hoping it'll be 150 for a 9. :/
Reply 3
what do you we think a 7 will be about 110
Original post by Runaways
I'm hoping it'll be 150 for a 9. :/

What's it out of
Reply 5
Original post by Harrison.B 15
What's it out of
the exam is out of 160 so if possible could you make predicted grade boundries
Original post by Dan.M
How do you think you did? I was doing Macbeth and Blood Brothers. I was really happy with the extract for Macbeth - there were so many techniques to talk about which is what I have really struggled with in mocks and practice questions. The essay question was good too - there's a lot to talk about with control. I just hope I've answered the question to a level 5 standard as I'm confident I have all the content, I'm just not sure about my exam technique.

Hi, do you remember any of the extracts or questions for Macbeth or Blood Brothers? It would help ALOT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending