Help With A Level Biology and Psychology Exam?

Watch this thread
EmmaL.AM
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey, my college has been quite lacking on the details of the A Level exams we are sitting very soon. I'm doing Edexcel Psychology and OCR Biology. There are three papers for each - paper 1, paper 2 and paper 3.

In Psychology I'm aware that paper 3 is on 'issues and debates', research methods and our classical studies.

However, I don't know specifically what any of the papers in biology are on and what the other two papers in psychology are on. I know with biology only some of the units are on each exam, but I have no idea which way around it is. Please help!
Logic4Life
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
If your doing OCR Biology A then there are three papers. First one is Biological processes, second one is Biological Diversity and the third one is Unified biology. First paper has units 1,2,3 and 5. Second paper has units 1,2,4 and 6. And the third paper tests all the units.
EmmaL.AM
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thank you so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (79)
67.52%
In the post (5)
4.27%
Text (15)
12.82%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (18)
15.38%

Watched Threads