The Student Room Group

What percentage posh are yous

Scroll to see replies

I got 19% mainly because I'm poor af but actually come across as being really posh.
You got: 15% posh!You’re not posh at all. You probably had a pretty normal upbringing and went to a state comprehensive. You definitely don’t do your weekly shop at Waitrose or M&S, you stay well away from the red trousers, and spent your childhood hanging about in the park instead of learning how to ride your new pony.
You’re a little bit posh but only a little. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob.
Nice I find well mannered people, grounded with intelligence and diversified in art, music, fashion etc brilliant. I usually - not always, think people who call themselves posh (often with a non organic accent) are attention seeking, know nothing blowhards well endowed with pretentiousness. and I usually cringe around such people.
40%
Original post by boriapple
"You got: 24% posh!

You’re not very posh at all. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob."

Pretty accurate.

that's exactly what i got lol.
where are you from btw?
The wording of the title of this thread is pure aids.
'Yous' is not a word. It should 'you guys' or similar.

Got 55% posh which is around right but if I were born in England i'd score far higher despite being no more 'posh'.
Original post by Hugh-Mungus
that's exactly what i got lol.
where are you from btw?

Midlands.
That was the most intellectually fulfilling quiz I have ever taken.

27%

I got 66% too x :smile:

"You’re definitely pretty posh. You almost certainly went to private school and would identify as upper-middle class. You enjoy the finer things in life and have quite expensive taste when it comes to things like clothes and food. For you, tea is something you drink in the middle of the afternoon, definitely not your evening meal."

Not really sure why your pronunciation of "grass" and whether you can ski or wear Jack Wills clothing is sign of poshness tho tbh x
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 29
35% hahaha
You got: 48% posh! You’re kinda posh, but not properly “posh posh”. You might have gone to private school and generally had a good upbringing you went on nice summer holidays with your parents and were generally pretty comfortable but you’re still far from Made in Chelsea-level posh. You’d probably describe yourself as upper-middle class.
Reply 31
35%.

"You’re slightly posh. You definitely like to treat yourself to some of life’s finer things, and probably had a comfortable childhood. You probably went to a pretty decent school and call your daily meals breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Having said that, you definitely wouldn’t be considered properly posh you don’t walk around in red trousers or Abercrombie hoodies, and you’ve definitely never been hunting or owned your own swimming pool."

Didn't have a comfortable childhood, but otherwise, yup. :lol:
IMG_1603.PNG

Jolly good I say.
(edited 6 years ago)
40% posh

"You’re kinda posh, but not properly “posh posh”. You might have gone to private school and generally had a good upbringing you went on nice summer holidays with your parents and were generally pretty comfortable but you’re still far from Made in Chelsea-level posh. You’d probably describe yourself as upper-middle class."

Cash me ousside how bow dah, I'll shank ya nan fkn Buzzfeed
You got: 22% posh! You’re not very posh at all. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob.
posh people were red trousers?
Reply 36
Original post by yungaheartz
posh people were red trousers?

Why not?
Reply 37
28%...

That's actually higher than I expected being in this part of London....
Rah you're acc some neek.

I'm happier to get lower

I got "You got: 21% posh!"
11% :laugh: I think it's a little high, I won't lie :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest