The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham university - Law 2017

Hi everyone, I have an offer to study law at Nottingham but am doubtful I will get the grades!!! I need AAA but will probably get abb - does anyone know how lenient they are on results day or do they know anyone who got in with much lower grades for this course?

Thank you in advance!!

Ps. I'm not sure if I love put this is the right forum😂
Hello there,
firstly congrats on your offer- I am sure you must be really chuffed. Nottingham is a beautiful university and the course here is
excellent. I know people who got in with 2A's and 2B's when they asked for A* AA- and I got in with A* A B so I just missed my
grade. However I am not sure if they will be as lenient as you are suggesting, however there is always hope considering the
amount of accommodation there is, they can afford to take students who have missed their grades in general. Not sure about the
law admissions though :/
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Thank you for your response!

I guess we'll just have to wait till results day to see, I'll just try for these exams and hope for the best!

Hopefully the examiners will mark in my favour😂 and from what I understand there is a small amount on of leniency but I guess it depends on how everyone performs this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending