The Student Room Group

AQA Macbeth and Jekyll and Hyde prediction guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rafakl
Everyone's predicting that the Macbeth question will be on Macbeth

Haven't seen any predictions yet for Jekyll and hyde....

Tell me what u guys are predicting

its probs gonna be macbeth because hes easy to talk about and lady macbeth was in the specimen paper, also theyre gonna want the new gcse to look good in terms of people being able to get good grades so they wouldnt put someone like mucduff who is quite limited in the amount we can talk about
Original post by TheMightyBadger
Macbeth was in my mock.

What did the specimen paper about the character Macbeth ask ???
And what other specimen papers have you done for the play- Macbeth ???
Original post by rafakl
Everyone's predicting that the Macbeth question will be on Macbeth

Haven't seen any predictions yet for Jekyll and hyde....

Tell me what u guys are predicting

lots of people are saying the Macbeth question will be about guilt because it hasn't come up in the specimen or past papers
Lads I highly doubt it will be Macbeth because Macbeth came up when I sat my exam (2017)
I am convinced utterson is in love with Jekyll and believes that Hyde is jekylls lover so his interest is personal rather than concern for Jekyll, I believe Jekyll is aware of uttersons feelings and plays on his emotions to get what he wants which is to stop asking about Hyde. When utterson meets Hyde for the first time Hyde gives his Adress in soho to utterson which is a little strange, my conclusion is that Jekylls suppressed desires are based on homosexuality as it is a crime in the time and it allows him to engage in these acts without damaging his reputation
Original post by e2014
I'm really hoping for a 9. I've always loved English and want to pursue it further so it's one of my biggest goals right now. I feel like I'm entirely capable but it's just scary to think your grade depends on what you do in the time. What if I can't get down all of my ideas in the time, or forget to write about something? It's just all very scary to think about but I do think I can do it because I've put in so much work.
I just need to go over the modern texts and poetry for Friday in more depth. :/

Omg I feel the exact same ! It's just so daunting to think everything you know comes down to one exam pretty much and it doesn't matter if you've done well in the past , you could just mess up and I'm so nervous but best of luck !! :smile:
I don't think it will be ambition. I think that was the 2017 question
If it is Macduff or a character like that, my teacher said that you could contrast to Macbeth because you know more about Macbeth.

I'm really hoping it's Lady Macbeth or guilt.
Original post by therealbbysaff
its probs gonna be macbeth because hes easy to talk about and lady macbeth was in the specimen paper, also theyre gonna want the new gcse to look good in terms of people being able to get good grades so they wouldnt put someone like mucduff who is quite limited in the amount we can talk about
Reply 48
A lot of people think it could be macduff vs macbeth due to how biology went for some people. Kingship was another one people thought as well as guilt. BUT HONESTLY PLEASE BE EASY!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending