Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    you still going to uni this sept?
    yep, everything sorted now...i think.
    you?

(Original post by G4ry)
    . This forum used to be good, .
    YES I KNOW, it USED to be good, there are so many **** threads now its unbelievable....but hey im not oldschool, im just middle school... read in january joined in february

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    although not entirely my own

last year a lot of members either left or dramaticaly dropped their posting rate when it got to september- mainly because of moving to uni or seriously doing work for A levels. i've spoken to a few 'older' members who have made it clear that their intention is to leave... so i thought that we could put everyones goodbyes into one place.

i'll got first: i don't intend to 'leave' completely purely because every time i've set out to do it in the past i never have. some newer members won't be that familiar because recently i've lost interest in the place and there's nothing i want to reply to. i am still occasionally active in the uni subforum and i do venture into general chat (if i have time to kill) and will probably continue to do this a few times a week. i will still rep people and respond to pms, similarly i have msn and can chat to members on that (pm if you want it). also the birthday list is currently up-to-date and i intend to continue this. if i do give up on ukl i will ask someone to take over this role... not much left to say except that over the last 14 months i've been through a lot while posting here (probably about 25 exams, 4 holidays, 2 serious bfs, several 'less serious' guys, one operation, one nasty illness, one accident and 2 jobs)

good luck everyone!

lou xxx
    I think UKL has really lost it and since I'm off to university and no one gives a damn it wouldn't be a bad idea to leave......
    However, you were a really jolly good member

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    yep, everything sorted now...i think.
    you?
    yes
    v worried about going though

ReputationRep:
    i doubt it... i've hardly posted much over the summer and already i'm pretty much forgotten, but thanks anyway. why the change of account?

lou xxx
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...98#post1097398

ReputationRep:
    sad to see you go lou...

come the start of term...most older members would be "gone". although i'll still come on when i'm bored.
    lol @ older members

ReputationRep:
    yes
    v worried about going though
    yeah i'm abit anxious too, but kinda want to get away. where are you going again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Because of you, ohhh yeahhh.
    That's what I was afraid of.

Please don't leave on my account.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incomplete)
    lol @ older members
    you and mr white should get married

ReputationRep:
    yeah i'm abit anxious too, but kinda want to get away. where are you going again?
    UCL
    are you going to westminster, or was that someone else?

ReputationRep:
    UCL
    are you going to westminster, or was that someone else?
    yeah thats me, they're rigth next to each other. so we'll probably walk pass

(Original post by zazy)
    I think UKL has really lost it and since I'm off to university and no one gives a damn it wouldn't be a bad idea to leave......
    completely agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    yeah thats me, they're rigth next to each other. so we'll probably walk pass
    lol, that would be funny

ReputationRep:
    I'll be leaving too more or less - I might come just to see how its all going, :rolleyes: but I think I have lost interest in UKL.
    Bye!

ReputationRep:
    lol, that would be funny
    lol not really, no idea what each other look like :rolleys:

ReputationRep:
    the link was invalid

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably stay around (on my own). All I can say about this thread is ""

MB

ReputationRep:
    lol not really, no idea what each other look like :rolleys:

I think its time for you 2 to post a pic.

ReputationRep:
    although not entirely my own

last year a lot of members either left or dramaticaly dropped their posting rate when it got to september- mainly because of moving to uni or seriously doing work for A levels. i've spoken to a few 'older' members who have made it clear that their intention is to leave... so i thought that we could put everyones goodbyes into one place.

i'll got first: i don't intend to 'leave' completely purely because every time i've set out to do it in the past i never have. some newer members won't be that familiar because recently i've lost interest in the place and there's nothing i want to reply to. i am still occasionally active in the uni subforum and i do venture into general chat (if i have time to kill) and will probably continue to do this a few times a week. i will still rep people and respond to pms, similarly i have msn and can chat to members on that (pm if you want it). also the birthday list is currently up-to-date and i intend to continue this. if i do give up on ukl i will ask someone to take over this role... not much left to say except that over the last 14 months i've been through a lot while posting here (probably about 25 exams, 4 holidays, 2 serious bfs, several 'less serious' guys, one operation, one nasty illness, one accident and 2 jobs)

good luck everyone!

lou xxx
    oh lou, i was wondering what happened to you!
    you might not know me that well because i have recently joined, but i think it was you that gave me fantastic advise on my haircut!
    anyway, i know you will be greatly missed. all the best...hope everything works out.
    stay happy and cool

neha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm not leaving, but come September 20th I'll be posting less because I'm gonna work extra hard next year! And this time I mean it! I'll have at least 3 re-sits to work on, on top of of my A-levels and my extra AS.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.