Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i doubt it... i've hardly posted much over the summer and already i'm pretty much forgotten, but thanks anyway. why the change of account?

lou xxx
    I know of you and I'll miss you though I'm thinking about leaving myself - not yet though as I have so much time to kill but when things get busy I'll be off; the stuff with DazYa crashing the site and spamming it has just really disenchanted me with the whole place I'm sorry to say.

ReputationRep:
    Shame, I thought we were nominating members to leave the forum... I can name two (or should that be one :rolleyes: ?) off the top of my head

ReputationRep:
    I'm actully not an old member,butstarting from about half of sep I'll be less online I hope,as I have to work hard this year,I really would love to have 100 in my p2,m1 resits,like somepeople here,somehow the dream seemed possible to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    I'm actully not an old member,butstarting from about half of sep I'll be less online I hope,as I have to work hard this year,I really would love to have 100 in my p2,m1 resits,like somepeople here,somehow the dream seemed possible to me
    100 on P2? I'd be happy with 80.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie's stalker)
    100 on P2? I'd be happy with 80.
    i got 34 :rolleyes:

lou xxx

lou xxx
    but you got what you wanted, didn't you?

" Yes DazYa "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Cool :cool: who else is going to leave? So far its

Lou p Lou
    Whats_the_411?
    Bhaal85
    Zapsta
    G4ry
    mobbdeeprob

That's nothing to smile about

I won't be leaving but I won't be here as much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    but you got what you wanted, didn't you?

" Yes DazYa "
    well i got into uni if that's what you mean... after crying for an hour

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

That's nothing to smile about

I won't be leaving but I won't be here as much.
    ditto

ReputationRep:
    Okay, well, despite me not knowing the members who are leaving very well (come to think of it - I don't know any members very well) you'll be missed. Your presence on UKL has always been noticed by me, and although you probably have no idea who I am, I've read a fair amount of stuff on UKL, and to me you're all decent members, especially Zapsta and Lou (because you were around when I joined back in April) so I've come across you more over the 4 or 5 months I've been here. I know Zapsta's made me laugh a few times, but I don't think I've ever actually spoken to Lou, except when I joined Celebdaq, but that's not the point... The point is... Erm... Well, what is the point of me saying this? :confused:
    Basically, I'll notice the lack of posts by the members who have decided to leave, and I'll miss you all in some sort of strange way... Right, well, toodle-oo, I'll totter off now and go back to browsing this place like I normally do...

well i got into uni if that's what you mean... after crying for an hour

lou xxx
    well thats all that matters, why were you crying?

ReputationRep:
    Lou!!!! You are missed you know, sorry to hear your departing.
    *Buys lou some very swish new shoes as a leaving pressie*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Lou!!!! You are missed you know, sorry to hear your departing.
    *Buys lou some very swish new shoes as a leaving pressie*
    Pink shoes!

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    Hehe I got 29,*LOL*hardly though,but well everybody say that when you put your mind into something you can do it,I may stalk a math genius from here before I leave*LOL*math people watch out,no really anybody who feels he/she is so good at math and loves to be a new pickaso(SP?)turning a math dumb into a master peice of a math genius please pm me*LOL*no I'm serious

ReputationRep:
    Yooooooo! Lou! You going? Reminds me of last time when you followed me out of here, this time I'll follow you, alright kid? I've got a brand new life waiting for me in Manchester and I ain't about to let this forum keep me in. So during this holiday I'll make fleeting visits but as soon as term starts I'm outta here! Love to all those that I love on this forum, especially all my ladies, I'll miss you all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Yooooooo! Lou! You going? Reminds me of last time when you followed me out of here, this time I'll follow you, alright kid? I've got a brand new life waiting for me in Manchester and I ain't about to let this forum keep me in. So during this holiday I'll make fleeting visits but as soon as term starts I'm outta here! Love to all those that I love on this forum, especially all my ladies, I'll miss you all!
    You haven't been here for ages, then you come back, then you leave again! Bad child!

btw do you even know who I am?

EDIT: Good luck with university and stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    You haven't been here for ages, then you come back, then you leave again! Bad child!

btw do you even know who I am?

EDIT: Good luck with university and stuff!
    I'm aware who you are darling, thanks for making XTinaA feel at home here

ReputationRep:
    Am i the only one staying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Am i the only one staying?

hehe, we'll still be here in holidays! i don't think many of us have said we're leaving never to return... anyway you can lord it over all the newbies (a la mr white) and no one will be here to stop you

lou xxx

ReputationRep:

hehe, we'll still be here in holidays! i don't think many of us have said we're leaving never to return... anyway you can lord it over all the newbies (a la mr white) and no one will be here to stop you

lou xxx
    Padfoot, start up the Gentlemens' League again, you can be the boss you always wanted to be!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.