Turn on thread page Beta

the leaving thread... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    so basically you're leaving after you start university :eek: so am i guess. uk-l has been great for procrastinating.
    Yes I suppose. I don't really have a reason to stay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    However, i don't think I'll be officially leaving the forum, just posting less and less until I fade away...
    Better to burn out than fade away. I think that that's Kurt Cobain's way of telling you that you should make a big leaving thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Better to burn out than fade away. I think that that's Kurt Cobain's way of telling you that you should make a big leaving thread
    It requires too much effort!

ReputationRep:
    guess i am leaving too
    i gotta concentrate on my work rather than ukl

ReputationRep:
    It requires too much effort!

ReputationRep:

Like your signature very much now!

ReputationRep:
    You could make one for her

ReputationRep:

Like your signature very much now!
    Hehe, yours is pretty cool too

(Original post by me!)
    You could make one for her
    But then I'd have to make loads of leaving threads for people, which I can't be bothered to do. Either that or I could just combine them all into one big leaving thread, which would basically be a copy of this thread, so there's not much point

ReputationRep:
    Im off to uni this sept so I am leaving...boo hoo its been fun..

Ill be gone from the 12th as Im off on holiday for a week b4 freshers week starts, will prob be on from time to time tho just to see how UKL evolves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Investmentboy)
    Im off to uni this sept so I am leaving...boo hoo its been fun..

Ill be gone from the 12th as Im off on holiday for a week b4 freshers week starts, will prob be on from time to time tho just to see how UKL evolves

ReputationRep:
    i'm staying, obviously i'll be posting far less, but i'll try get one in whenever im on msn etc (if i get the time)

good luck and good by to everyone who has decided to leave!

ReputationRep:
    oh my god...we shoudl have a reunion! like at Xmas or something....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
    I'll be leaving too more or less - I might come just to see how its all going, :rolleyes: but I think I have lost interest in UKL.
    Bye!
    Why does it have to be a lawsoc member? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone who is going to leave. I didn't get to know some of you quite that well as I would have liked though. I'm still at uni, and do come on a bit, though there are less and less threads I'm replying to, and the official Harry Potter thread has closed :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I will probably leave after University starts, I might visit occasionally though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Good luck to everyone who is going to leave. I didn't get to know some of you quite that well as I would have liked though. I'm still at uni, and do come on a bit, though there are less and less threads I'm replying to, and the official Harry Potter thread has closed :mad:

Hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 411?)
    Hi
    Hello. How are u?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.