The Student Room Group

Shall i keep revising?

So i'm currently doing my AS level year in college and i know for sure next year i'm going to quit them and change to a childcare btec. Im in the middle of my exams which i have been like half revising for and i dont know if there is any point in revising anymore. If i'm changing to a btec next year do my as level results even matter? I was revising for them up to this point because i thought they could be valuable in the future but i'm now thinking they wont be worth anything because they aren't going to be a full A level and realistically they are only going to be like C grade. Shall i keep going or is it not worth it?
I think AS exams arent really that important, but what subjects are you currently studying anyways?
Reply 2
Original post by Titan Gainz
I think AS exams arent really that important, but what subjects are you currently studying anyways?

Biology, Psychology and maths :frown:
Hmm maths does actually count unfortunately. It might also look bad on your CV and stuff if youve got a bunch of failed AS exams. Also Im no expert on biology nor psychology but roughly I think that they may somewhat be of use in childcare unless im wrong (maybe not in btec but perhaps in the future?)

Imho I would revise for them just enough so I get okay-ish grades in all of them (like all Cs or something similar) but dont feel too stressed about the exams or if you perform poorly.

Quick Reply

Latest