The Student Room Group

Snapchat "sent arrow" confusion

Hey peeps!
So I have a small confusion. Suppose you send someone a private message on Snapchat, and you see the blue arrow next to their name....but after a few days, the blue arrow is now grey. What does this mean??
They either deleted you or they haven't had the chance to add you yet

in this case they have deleted you unlucky brah
I agree
Deleted as in unfollowed?? Lmao, it was "fouseytube"
Original post by TheIncredibleZ
They either deleted you or they haven't had the chance to add you yet

in this case they have deleted you unlucky brah
They unfriended you :frown:
Lmaoo they dissed you
if it was fouseytube he had probably opened up his chats to everyone but then after a W hile closed it due to receiving so many as he is a celeb. After that only friends would have been allowed to chat to him after this, thus why the chat has turned grey and u can no longer chat wih him
Original post by username3179906
Hey peeps!
So I have a small confusion. Suppose you send someone a private message on Snapchat, and you see the blue arrow next to their name....but after a few days, the blue arrow is now grey. What does this mean??

I'm not being rude but I can't see it xx
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
if it was fouseytube he had probably opened up his chats to everyone but then after a W hile closed it due to receiving so many as he is a celeb. After that only friends would have been allowed to chat to him after this, thus why the chat has turned grey and u can no longer chat wih him

fouseytube is not a celeb.
YES Jane I deleted you, stop asking everyone on facebook and tsr 🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷
Original post by historyburg
they blocked you, maybe give them some cheese

They didn’t block him lol
Hey peeps!

they have deleted or blocked you. sorry !
Unfortunately, they probably blocked you or unadded you.
Reply 13
Hey peeps!

As soon as I saw hey peeps I knew it wasn't something bad (eg. Send stuff u regret,)

Quick Reply

Latest