I am going to fail my gcse geography

Watch
brianna123x
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
It's my gcse geography on monday and i started revising today and i dont know anything s and i cant revise tomorrow so im screwed im so scared tho
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by brianna123x)
It's my gcse geography on monday and i started revising today and i dont know anything s and i cant revise tomorrow so im screwed im so scared tho
Its just a GCSE. If it was that important then youd have started revising sooner. Just do your best and if you are really bothered then resit it next year.
maria...l
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by brianna123x)
Me too! And lots of other people! hope that helps )
Unit 1 is a lot of common sense, just do a past paper, probably will be the most use
chocochip_
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
PLEASE DO NOT WORRY. I swear to you I started my revision three hours before the exam, during the study periods i just put my headphones in to my phone and watched every single geography video and ended up with a B, i'm not even one of those naturally clever people, I got E's and F's throughout the year. Don't give up there's still hope I promise!
TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you need any help PM me.
The RAR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Same! I just started revising today, luckily for me I am already good at Geography so there is not that much for me to revise but still
TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I used to suck at geography that's why am doing foundation I got two E's in my mocks, but since I started to revise I found out the content is pretty straight forward and I understand it.
So if you need any help just ask me. 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (134)
61.47%
I don't have everything I need (84)
38.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed