The Student Room Group

I Didn't Write My Name In Block Capitals

I'm just wondering if this matters? I've wrote everything else down correctly, but in my panicked state when I got into the exam I didn't read the front of the paper. Will my paper still be marked or have I just screwed up my entire AS year? (Sorry if this is a silly question, I'm an easily worried gal)
As long as the name is legible it doesn't really matter. Block capitals are just another way of saying "write clearly". Even someone with 'scruffy' handwriting can write in a way that's legible to most people with block capitals, that's why they put it on there.
Original post by romia017
I'm just wondering if this matters? I've wrote everything else down correctly, but in my panicked state when I got into the exam I didn't read the front of the paper. Will my paper still be marked or have I just screwed up my entire AS year? (Sorry if this is a silly question, I'm an easily worried gal)

It doesn't really matter.
Original post by TheMcSame
As long as the name is legible it doesn't really matter. Block capitals are just another way of saying "write clearly". Even someone with 'scruffy' handwriting can write in a way that's legible to most people with block capitals, that's why they put it on there.

That's such a relief to hear! I was panicking a little bit but I've been told my handwriting is very neat so I should be fine. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest