Last minute Jekyll&Hyde and Macbeth revision

Watch
OP1233
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
The exam is at 9am tomorrow morning. I've just about learnt all the quotes i need but i feel like i could be doing more. I'm not sure what or how to revise this last day. Any tips?
thatismyname
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing the same exam tomorrow. for J&H I've been doing mind maps for each chapter with some quotes analysed an with the summary of the plot as well as doing a mind map with contextual points and key themes and one for character. For Macbeth i'm just going to go over quotes and context because i don't need to go over plot because i know it but if you need to revise plot i suggest you do that. although you don't necessarily need to talk about plot it's best to understand it for all the texts so you know what you're writing about and to show your understanding of the text.
lolasmithy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing the same too. For both, I have made notes on Themes and characters in each. Saying this, I've struggled with the themes of Jekyll and Hyde as there are so many there could be that I have only focused on three! (Whoops) I've also missed all minor characters in both apart from The Porter in Macbeth. I'm stressing out about these texts so much. I have had dreams where I dreamt the question asked about a theme that I have never heard of and I have screamed out. My mum tells me she can hear me screaming in my sleep!
thatismyname
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lolasmithy)
I'm doing the same too. For both, I have made notes on Themes and characters in each. Saying this, I've struggled with the themes of Jekyll and Hyde as there are so many there could be that I have only focused on three! (Whoops) I've also missed all minor characters in both apart from The Porter in Macbeth. I'm stressing out about these texts so much. I have had dreams where I dreamt the question asked about a theme that I have never heard of and I have screamed out. My mum tells me she can hear me screaming in my sleep!
i have the same nightmares except i don't scream lol. hopefully it'll be on something quite easy as it's the first ever exam on this. that's what the teachers at my school have been saying anyway. i'm hoping the question isn't on setting either because that's what the mock was on and i had no idea what i was doing and still don't. anyway, good look for tomorrow. i'm sure you'll do well
aRevision
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm really worried about Macbeth and Jekyll and Hyde, I've revised them but worry in the exam a question will come up that I just don't know, and if I don't I will stress out ( ahhhhhh I really want to get a grade 7 so I hope that the questions will be really good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (44)
37.29%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (12)
10.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.24%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
24.58%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.25%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.47%

Watched Threads