Hamlet predicted questions A2 English lit Watch

ang.iet
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering whether anyone had any ideas on what the Hamlet question could be for paper 1 of the English Lit edexcel A Level exam.
My teacher said that he thinks there is a high chance it could be based along the lines of Ophelia and her madness/the suffering of women in the play.
Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
charlierenwick
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, both the exemplars on the Edexcel website are thematic. The questions were "Explore Shakespeare's presentation of revenge" and "Explore Shakespeare's presentation of conflict"..... I'm guessing that means it will be a simple theme? Or maybe I'm wrong - do you have any more info?
tanyapriya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by charlierenwick)
Hey, both the exemplars on the Edexcel website are thematic. The questions were "Explore Shakespeare's presentation of revenge" and "Explore Shakespeare's presentation of conflict"..... I'm guessing that means it will be a simple theme? Or maybe I'm wrong - do you have any more info?
Im assuming the same. Which themes are you making notes for? So far I've done madness, death, isolation, appearance vs reality and women. Im thinking of doing some notes on decay, kingship and supernatural also. Do you think it will be enough if i prepare for essays based on these themes? I feel like they cover the most important aspects of the play but I'm worried they will ask a really weird and hard question.
charlierenwick
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm exactly the same - done notes for madness, corruption, conflict and death. Might do a bit more on women as well but pretty sure that will be ok! How have you done your revision notes?
sianbaker
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Could you let me know what the question ended up being please??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
67.47%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
10.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed