The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
davidthegreat
I'm another Medicine applicant. Am doubtful tho because it seems to be one of the most popular places.

I know what you mean... but there's no reason why we can't make it! We, being you me, and arpeggio

Best of luck! :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
Applying for German and beginner's Russian. :smile: Just waiting on my reference now!
Reply 62
Just been to the openday/offer thingy day. All I can say is....Bloody good!!
Reply 63
Applied for Finance, Accounting and Management (NN34) and got an unconditional offer. :smile:
[I'm on a gap-year and have already done my Alevels]
Applied for Physics/Philosophy, got an offer XD
Reply 65
Music BA
V.worried.
Predicted 30 points in Ib though, so...
I dunno :frown:
koko-popz
Music BA
V.worried.
Predicted 30 points in Ib though, so...
I dunno :frown:

I'm amazed at the number of IB students on here. Not to worry, I was predicted 31 points. I got an offer of 24 with 6,6,5 HL :P

P.S. Is anyone going to the open day on 30th January?
Applied for Viking Studies and got a conditional offer :biggrin: BBC, should be easy enough with my predicted grades being what they are!
Reply 68
Applied for Politics and Americans studies, offered on Oct,26th for ABB
Reply 69
got the offer from TRACK

ABB in any 4 combination i now have my back up!
Reply 70
arisk01
I'm amazed at the number of IB students on here. Not to worry, I was predicted 31 points. I got an offer of 24 with 6,6,5 HL :P

P.S. Is anyone going to the open day on 30th January?

dude..there's an open day?
If i get an offer.. i'll swing it over. Any details?
Reply 71
There's open days practically every wednesday of the year.
koko-popz
dude..there's an open day?
If i get an offer.. i'll swing it over. Any details?

yh, if you get an offer without interview you get invited to an open day on the 30th jan, there is an alternative date also...
Reply 73
computer science :smile:
Reply 74
theres one every month until march on the letter that i got with my confirmation
Im another hopeful medic. Ive had the questionnaire from Nottingham, not heard anything from Sheffield or Brighton and Sussex and Cardiff have acknowledged the receipt of my application.

Got an offer from Newcastle to study human genetics (ABB) as my backup. Anyone heard from any of the above regarding interviews/rejections? Does anyone know in what order they deal with applications, is it alphabetical???
Reply 76
Microbiology !
very unlikely that they'll even consider me as i will never in a million years pass chemistry
butt
ohhwellllll hmffff !
Reply 77
Arya, Economics i wanna join the club! :smile:
Reply 78
Zovc, L100 Economics ... pending
Reply 79
Law.. sitting LNAT on Thur, according to the admissions people its all depends on that.. (mature student - 28)..

Latest

Trending

Trending