Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i cant apply to both hsbc and natwest for a student bank account because i'm only doing a foundation course which doesnt last for more than two years.

hsbc say that i need to bring a letter from my university if i will be studying a further course afterwards but i'm not sure if i will. natwest dont say anything about prooving that my course lasts more than two years but when i apply for the account will they ask for my course details? also if i just say that i am doing a further course but dont actually do it will i be breaking the law?

also, do you know of any other student accounts which do not require a course which lasts for more than two years?

ReputationRep:
    no one knows the answer? ^^

ReputationRep:
    If you say you are going to do a further course how will you prove it? I dont think u'll be breaking any laws by fibbing. I suppose you can stick with your normal current account, if you tell them your still a student but not on a full course they may offer something similar with regards to overdraught etc......

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.