EDEXCEL IGCSE ENGLISH LITERATURE 2017 - Of Mice And Men and An Inspector Calls

Watch this thread
kiki2647
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Good luck for the exam tomorrow guys!

Any predictions to possible questions? All I can find are character questions and no past theme questions; know for OMAM definitely won't be on Poverty (thank goodness) but not sure at all for AIC.
Lucaas
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
For AIC i think it will be on Eva, Eric or young vs old attitudes. That's what I'm revising
Sam_123.
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I think it will be George and Lennie for OMAM and billing and the inspector for AIC, Im revising these key quotes
kiki2647
Rep:
(Original post by Lucaas)
For AIC i think it will be on Eva, Eric or young vs old attitudes. That's what I'm revising
I would be happy with young vs old attitudes, not so keen on Eva; feel like not many quotes - I suppose would have to go off the quotes off the other characters.
kiki2647
Rep:
(Original post by Sam_123.)
I think it will be George and Lennie for OMAM and billing and the inspector for AIC, Im revising these key quotes
Was it not Birling and the Inspector last year? George and Lennie for OMAM seems likely, think I would prefer a good theme question though, feel like it is easy to diverge off George and Lennie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (36)
26.28%
As I expected (45)
32.85%
Harder (49)
35.77%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.11%

Watched Threads